Home » Acceptance of applications for training of employed persons under OP HRD 2014-2020 has started

Acceptance of applications for training of employed persons under OP HRD 2014-2020 has started

From 15.06.2017, the Employment Agency started accepting applications under the project “Vouchers for Employed Persons”, co-financed by the European Social Fund of the European Union through the Operational Program “Development of Human Resources” 2014-2020. Employed persons who have an employment contract in enterprises outside the state administration and have an average or lower level of education have the right to submit applications.

The operation will provide an opportunity for employees to acquire new or expand their knowledge and skills through the acquisition of qualifications and key competences. In this way, these individuals will increase the adequacy of their skills to the current needs of the business. The total amount of the grant under the current procedure is BGN 50 million.

Those wishing to participate in the project will have the opportunity to undergo vocational training and/or training for the acquisition of key competence with vouchers according to PMS No. 280/2015. Key competence training can be communication in foreign languages – KK 2 or digital competence – KK 4. The free financing of the project is in the amount of 85% of the value of the voucher, and the remaining 15% is paid by the trainee.

For the purposes of the project, a service has been developed, enabling employed persons to submit their application electronically, without the need to visit the labor offices, only on working days between 8.30 and 17.00.

Applications will also be accepted on paper, in person at all Directorates of Labor Offices in the country.

The deadline for receiving applications is until the financial resources for the project are exhausted. It is expected that with the planned funds, about 54 thousand people will be able to improve their qualifications.

You can find detailed information on the project “Vouchers for Employed Persons” and a sample Application on paper here.

The electronic application can be found here.

Scroll to Top